- Screen Size 22 Inch
- Resolution 1920*1080
- Brightness 300cd/M2
- Response Time Fast Response
- Viewing Angle 160-170
- Contrast Ratio High Contrast Ratio
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Color Support Yes
- Display Type LCD
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Panel Type LCD
- VGA Yes
- HDMI Yes
Aptech 4K22M Borderless Monitor
Step up your viewing game with the Aptech 4K22M 22-inch Ultra Slim Borderless Monitor. With its ultra-slim design and borderless display, this monitor delivers an immersive and modern viewing experience. The 4K resolution provides sharp and vivid images, making it ideal for graphic design, video editing, and gaming. The high contrast ratio and fast response time ensure smooth and clear visuals, while the multiple connectivity options, including HDMI and VGA, make it easy to connect your devices. The Aptech 4K22M offers a seamless and stylish solution for all your viewing needs.
A borderless monitor, also known as an edge-to-edge or frameless monitor, is a type of computer monitor that has minimal or no borders around the screen. This gives the appearance of a larger, more immersive display and provides a cleaner, more modern look. The screen extends to the edges of the monitor bezel, creating a seamless appearance. Borderless monitors are popular for a variety of uses, including gaming, graphic design, video editing, and general purpose use. They are particularly popular for multi-monitor setups, where the lack of borders can help to minimize visual distractions and create a more seamless experience.
Aptech LCD Monitor:
- Resolution: The resolution of a monitor determines the number of pixels that make up the display. A higher resolution results in a clearer, more detailed image.
- Panel Technology: Different types of LCD panels (such as TN, IPS, and VA) offer different advantages and disadvantages in terms of color accuracy, contrast, and viewing angles.
- Color Accuracy: The color accuracy of a monitor determines how well it can reproduce colors. Monitors with better color accuracy are essential for graphic design, video editing, and other color-critical tasks.
- Viewing Angle: The viewing angle of a monitor refers to the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. Monitors with wider viewing angles are ideal for situations where multiple people may be looking at the screen at once.
- Brightness: The brightness of a monitor refers to the amount of light that the display can produce. Brighter displays are more suitable for use in well-lit environments, while lower brightness levels can reduce eye strain and are better suited for use in darker environments.
- Contrast Ratio: The contrast ratio of a monitor refers to the difference between the brightest white and the darkest black that the display can produce. Higher contrast ratios result in more vivid, lifelike images.
- Response Time: The response time of a monitor is a measure of how quickly a pixel can change from one color to another. Lower response times result in less motion blur and improved display of fast-moving images and video.